Do you Lack Self-Confidence?
Lack of self-confidence is what prevents you from moving forward and achieve your dreams.Fear prevents you from developing your self-confidence and this has to be fixed if you want to advance in life. Very successful people have one thing in common and that is self-confidence.
Hopefully, there is a scientific method that can help you to build your self-confidence via auto-suggestion. Napoleon Hill in his book “Golden Rules” explains in detail how you can correct your lack of self-confidence in as little as two weeks with a simple exercise you can do daily.
Napoleon Hill recommends that you memorize the below self-confidence building chart. He also recommends that you write it out and repeat it aloud a minimum of two times a day, two weeks minimum.
Self-Confidence Building Chart
1. I know that I have the ability to accomplish all that I undertake. I know that to succeed, I have only to establish this belief in myself and follow it with vigorous, aggressive action. I will establish it.
2. I realize that my thoughts eventually reproduce themselves in material form and substance and become real in the physical state. Therefore, I will concentrate upon the daily task of thinking of the person I intend to be and of drawing a mental picture of this person and of transforming this picture into reality.
3. I am studying with the firm intention of mastering the fundamental principles through which I may attract to me the desirable things of life. Through this study, I am becoming more self-reliant and more cheerful. I am developing more sympathy for my fellow men, and I am becoming stronger, both mentally and physically. I am learning to smile the smile that plays upon the heart as well as upon the lips.
4. I am mastering and overpowering the habit of starting something that I do not finish. From this time forward, I will first plan all that I wish to do, making a clear mental picture of it, and then I will let nothing interfere with my plans until I have developed them into realities.
5. I have clearly mapped out and planned the work that I intend to follow for the ensuing five years. I have set a price upon my services for each of the five years, a price that I intend to command through strict application of the principle of efficient, satisfactory service!
6. I fully realize that genuine success will come only through strict application of the ‘‘Golden Rule’’ principles. I will, therefore, engage in no transaction which does not benefit alike all who participate in it. I will succeed by attracting to me the forces that I wish to use. I will induce others to serve me because of my willingness to serve them. I will gain the friendship of my fellow men because of my kindness and my willingness to be a friend. I will eliminate from my mind fear by developing in its place courage. I will eliminate skepticism by developing faith. I will eliminate hatred and cynicism by developing love for humanity.
7. I will learn to stand upon my feet and express myself in clear, concise, and simple language, and to speak with force and enthusiasm, in a matter that will carry conviction. I will cause others to become interested in me, because I will first become interested in them. I will eliminate selfishness and develop in its place the spirit of service.
Extract from Napoleon Hill’s Golden Rules
Try this self-confidence building exercise by yourself.
This can just be what you need to attract success in your life.