Your present thinking is what gives you what you have right now. The relationship you are in, the job that you have and the state of your bank account are the direct results of the person you are today. Your are not totally responsible though because you have been programmed for failure.
photo credit: StockMonkeys.com via photopin cc
We Have Been Programmed for Failure
“You must begin to understand, therefore, that the present state of your bank account, your sales, your health, your social life, your position at work, etc., is nothing more than the physical manifestation of your previous thinking. If you sincerely wish to change or improve your results in the physical world, you must change your thoughts, and you must change them immediately.”
~ Bob Proctor.
We all have been programmed, the rich as well as the poor, in different ways. We, children of poor or middle class families, have been programmed in a way that does not serve us and this is the reason so few become wealthy. We are taught that being rich is a bad thing and we learned to hate the rich because we have been told that they are responsible for our situation.
These are the kind of talk that you certainly have been exposed to as a kid:
– Money is the root of all evil.
– Rich people are evil, bad and unethical.
– Rich people are selfish and self-centered.
– There is not enough money for everyone.
– Not everyone can be a millionaire.
– Happiness can’t be bought.
– Health is more important than money.
– Rich people only care about money.
– Rich people are not spiritual.
– Money doesn’t grow on trees.
– You need money to make money.
Do you really think that you can become wealthy with this junk programming?
You can’t become what you think is bad. You and me need to be reprogrammed so our subconscious does not sabotage our future success with past thinking.
If you want to become wealthy, you first need to change your thinking and practice saying positive money affirmations every day.
These are a few examples:
- The universe is my infinite supply, and large sums of money come to me quickly and easily for the highest good of all concerned.
- Money comes to me in many unforeseen ways.
- I now have more money than I need to do everything I want to do.
- I am making positive choices about what to do with my money.
- People love to pay me money for what I most enjoy doing.
- Every day, my income increases whether I am working, playing, or sleeping.
- All my investments are profitable.
In order to be reprogrammed you need to plant new values into your subconscious and this can be done by repetition.
Have a nice day.