What are the Top SEO Mistakes?
In this video, Matt Cutts, head of the Webspam team at Google, explains what the top SEO mistakes webmasters make:
1. Not making your site crawlable or not having a domain at all.
2. Not including the right words on the page.
3. Thinking about link building, and not compelling content and marketing.
4. Not thinking about the title and description of very important pages.
5. Not using Webmaster resources like Google Webmaster tools.
Published on Nov 21, 2013 – GoogleWebmasterHelp Youtube Channel.
Question: What are the top 3-5 SEO areas where webmasters make the most mistakes? How can we do better on those? ~ Warren Redlich, Boca Raton, FL.
I hope this post has been helpful.
Have a nice day.