Affiliate marketing is the best method for Webmasters to monetize their website. They do not need to own the products, have inventory or even a website… This earning opportunity is made possible with the use of affiliate links containing a unique ID that can be tracked to yourself for receiving a commission when a sale occurs.
There is a problem with these long and ugly affiliate links. They are not pretty and can cause a few issues to the affiliate marketer using them:
– Smart users can see that they are affiliate links in their browser’s address and may not want you to have this commission.
– Worse, they may replace your affiliate ID by their affiliate ID so they get a commission/discount for their purchase stealing your commission.
– They may just copy and paste the domain name from the website or email in their browser to visit the parent website instead of your affiliate landing page.
– Long affiliate links often break in email clients and lead to an error page when clicked, which may be lost sales for yourself.
– They are too long to be memorized.
– They are too long to be written down on paper and typed back in a browser’s address bar without making a typo.
– Don’t even think putting them on a brochure, flyer or newspaper ad!
In addition to the different issues they can cause, the original affiliate links are a nightmare to track. They can be tracked individually and you can see statistics on the number of time they were clicked when you login in your affiliate program interface, but what if you have affiliate links in many different affiliate programs in different Networks? You have to login in each one and find your way through the stats. That’s not fun!
There is a solution.
Affiliate Links Shortened and Cloaked with Viral URL
ViralURL is a link shortener & cloaker that is easy to use. It has been especially designed for the Internet marketer and can do much more than shortening and cloaking affiliate links.
Let’s see what ViralURL can do for you:
– It can help you in protecting commission. – It can help you in building mailing lists. – It can help you in tracking statistics. – It can help you in earning extra ad credits.